1. New lack of intimacy in the bedroom and other areas of your home and relationship.
2. Your spouse/lover now has an extra cell phone that is always locked…even worse, you don’t have the number.
3. He/she applies fresh cologne or perfume after 8:00 p.m.
4. Your lover now has a new and odd work schedule (i.e. unusual deadlines and work hours).
5. They will become agitated or irritable when you ask their whereabouts.
6. He/she now wants to wash their own clothes separately.
7. The very popular request for some “me time”.
8. He/she is very quiet during sex. (and no one is always quiet during sex, stop lying).
9. Lack of orgasms or climax during sex (most people need at least one a week).
10. He/she always has to leave the room to take a phone call.
BONUS: Excessive texting is always a sign of something possibly “bad” to come!
Do you agree with the signs or not? Hit me up on the blog and let me know what you think!
What’s your current mental status?… Click on the link below and take Dr.O’s Mental Evaluation Screening to assess your current mental status:
Dr. Owens, M.D. Pre-Screen Mental Health Assessment