International Dating Website Claims ‘Ugly’ People Need Love Too
I’ve found yet another reason for some of you complaining about being single to hush up. There is now an international website that matches up people who consider themselves “less attractive.”
The website claims,
Internet dating is more popular than it’s ever been with singles all over the world logging on to find the love of their life. But aren’t you sick of all the lovey dovey dating sites that show perfectly pretty people walking hand in hand on a wind swept beach?
We know it never turns out that like – at TUBB we deal in reality.
The self-confessed ‘ugly’ couple who got engaged through Britain’s first dating agency for the ‘aesthetically challenged’ have split up.
Tom Clifford and Janine Walker, who shared a mutual love of junk food and TV dinners, parted company last month following a whirlwind online romance.
They became engaged after only four dates and less than a month after joining the site.
Mr Clifford, 37, and Miss Walker, 32, were originally planning a winter wedding near their respective homes in Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire, but postponed the date and have now separated.
- Half of daters aren’t pretty so instead of fishing in a small pool of prettiness and getting nowhere dive into an ocean of uglies and have more choice.
- Ugly people are a better caliber of human – pretty people generally aren’t very nice and tend to be a bit shallow.
- Ugly people have had a tougher life and therefore tend to be more considerate and more loyal. A recent TUBB survey also proved that they try harder in bed.
- Once with an ugly partner it is unlikely that anyone will try and take them from you, meaning you can let yourself go completely once you’re together.
- In these straightened times TUBB is cheaper as a) We don’t charge much as the pretty sites and b) Ugly people have lower expectations – for a ﬁrst date A Family Bucket will usually do the trick.