Burger King Tests Out Delivery Service
Fast-food just got a little more convenient for some people.
Burger King is testing out a delivery service for the first time in the U.S., they’re duplicating the service that has been available in Mexico, Turkey, Brazil, Columbiia and Peru.
Nine stores in Maryland and three in Virginia, with six more being added next week, will be able to deliver your favorite meal from the burger franchise.
“We are currently testing the service to bring this convenience to the United States, starting with a just a few restaurants in the DC area,” the company said in a statement.
- The service is available from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- You must live within a 10-minute drive radius
- Food is delivered in a thermal insulated bag
- $8 to $10 minimum order and tacks on a
- $2 fee for deliveries.
- No milkshakes, coffee, fountain drinks or breakfast food
For more information visit bkdelivers.com