This is the moment we have all been waiting for, the release of the trailer for Whitney’s last performance. She was beautiful, stunning and exuded self-confidence. I must say that Whitney was a fighter until the end. Despite what her critics may have to say, she fought the good fight. Her performance in this movie is stellar to me. I am sure the critics will have a lot to say both good and bad, but Whitney what a way to go out!
Take a look at the Trailer and tell me what you think.
- Do you think Whitney did a good job?
- Was she beautiful in this motion picture?
- Despite the controversies, didn’t she make us ALL proud?
- Does the movie bring-up mixed emotions of both happiness and sadness for you?
- Will you hit-up the movie on its first weekend out?
Please let me hear your feedback on the site.
Thanks for stopping by,