How can you be so gun-ho on marrying someone and then in the next breath realize that you were about to make the biggest mistake of your life?
There are several factors that may lead to couples decided to change their mind about tying the knot: here are some questions to ask yourself.
- Family – Is your significant others family hell bent on destroying your relationship? Is the burden too much to bear? It’s pretty hard to make a relationship work if the families can’t get along. I’m not talking about minor disagreements here; I’m talking about sabotage. Like his mother setting your fiancee up on a date with their first love. Or refusing to attend the ceremony. Are you willing to spend holidays apart from your spouse’s family?
- Infidelity – So it’s three weeks before your wedding, and you find out that your “soul mate” has been having an affair. What’s the next step for you? Is it enough to destroy your intended union or will you work to get past it? Affairs aren’t always a deal breaker, but they are for SOME people.
- Finances – Did you find out that your boo has a shaky credit history? Will you be carrying the bulk of the financial burden in the marriage? Can you afford to make a hometogether? Are you comfortable with sharing your bank accounts? Money matters.
- Children – Do you loveeverything about your future wife, but the fact that she doesn’t want children. If you go through with the wedding and fore go having mini-mes, will you begin to resent your wife? Children are a hard compromise to make.
- Work – Your fiancee just got a joboffer in Tokyo. Are you prepared to leave your entire family/friends/support system for love? Are you comfortable with your spouse being gone 3 weeks out of the month? What matters the most to you?
- Coercion– Are you getting married just because you think you’re supposed to? If you’re being pressured into a marriage that you don’t want, you may find yourself filled with resentment as the union matures.
Go through this list and figure out what is a deal breaker for you. Some things matter more than others, but the point is to figure out what you’re unwilling to compromise on…before you walk down the aisle. Creating open dialogue about uncomfortable topics BEFORE the wedding, will make your union run more smoothly. Below is a list of recent celebrity breakups.
Recently several celebrity couples have called it quits.
Jay -Z and Beyoncé, a lot of people says Jay –Z is controlling and wont give Beyoncé any space there are rumors of divorce.
Future and Ciara called off their engagement, rumors are going around saying that future cheated on her with multiple women.
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are exploring options of divorce, the reason is because there are accusations of infidelity on both sides.
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton are in the process of getting a divorce, rumors say it is communication problems and they don’t see each other very often but cheating is not the reason why they broke up.
- Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner separation, Bruce and Kris has had relationship problems for years, the love isn’t there anymore and there are rumors going on that one of them are having a sex change.
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Divorce, the problem is that she has lavish spending habits, jealousy over Nick’s ex-girlfriend (Kim Kardashian) and disagreements on raising their twins.
- T.I. and Tiny break up rumors, the world is saying that T.I. has another baby by another woman, he has never cheated and Tiny on the other hand has been sneaking around with Floyd Mayweather even though they are denying it. Critics say that they are keeping the show going to make it seem like everything is ok. But if you pay close attention they are never in the same room or same scene together. #Bloop