Khloe Kardashian explains why she has been hesitant in the divorce process. You may agree with her on some things!
Like Many of Us, Khloe has had IT!
Kardashian chronicles, no matter how dramatic, can always teach us one thing or another about our personal lives. In the latest news, it seems the happy couple, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom, are having trouble in paradise. Khloe cries out that she has had enough. She claims she’s finished; however this is like her fifth attempt to legally detach from the media troubled Odom. Odom has exhibited drug addiction, infidelity, severe mental issues, and risky behavior over the course of their marriage. It’s not surprising that Khloe wants to call it a quits. Why hasn’t she? Well truth is, leaving the one you love for good isn’t always easy.
Have you found yourself in a relationship with a person that just wont do right but you don’t have the strength to leave? Ever found yourself trying to constantly fix something that is beyond repair? Leaving your loved one can be fearfully life-changing, even embarrassing. If you have, then you maybe hesitant in leaving your companion because of the following reasons:
- Vows- You vowed to be there, through sickness and heath and onto the death! Sometimes leaving results in a feeling of inadequacy makes some feel like they gave up.
- Money- We all know mutual money will slow your trek out the door.
- Ridicule- Shame from your family and friends will keep you in an unhealthy relationship longer than you think.
- Children- No one wants their kids coming from a “broken home.”
- Love and experiences- Sometimes you just aren’t ready to let go of all you and your companion had.
Readers, if your significant other can’t get their lifestyle together, do yourself a favor and get out. Sometimes, not only are they wrong to you and others, but they are also wrong to themselves. Khloe has endured much embarrassment on behalf of Odom and its fair for her to start focusing more on herself and her image.