Prince’s Autopsy Rules the Death an Overdose!
On April 27th, the world was paralyzed by the new of Prince Roger Nelson’s death. Every since, we have all been on standby awaiting the results of his autopsy. After months of speculation and awful rumors, the complete autopsy report was released yesterday deeming his death an overdose.
According to the medical examiner, Prince overdosed on a drug called fentanyl. Fentanyl is a synthetic painkiller more powerful than morphine and heroin. In extreme cases, the drug can be used as tranquilizer or anesthesia and should not be used in large amounts. Prince allegedly would visit his local pharmacy around five times a week and even had a personal drug dealer. It is believed that he spent nearly $80,000 on opioid pills a year.
Prince was allegedly diagnosed with a chronic illness about six months prior to his death. He was resentful towards treatment and become more overwhelmed with nerve problems. Some say that he was preparing to die.
The music industry is a dark entity and it takes a lot to remain afloat while thriving. The story of musicians misusing medical drugs has become all to familiar and this one hit close to home for most of us. Prince died at the age of 57 weighing only 112 pounds. As these autopsy result began to circulate, we send peace and condolences to his family and fans.
As we present the medical examiner’s report below, we urge you to continue to respect Prince and treat these findings with dignity.