1. Make a Firm Decision and Stick to it! Failure to do this can lead to Depression.
2. Significantly Reduce Cell-Phone interactions over time. Remember you want the relationship to be over.
3. Remove his/her pictures from your office, key chain, and home coffee tables.
4. Don’t listen to love ballads (in partricular Luther Vandross) during the critical break-up period. This leads to depression, also.
5. Do NOT participate in make-up sex during the break-up period. This can lead to further attachment.
6. There is no need for ANY face-to-face interactions during the break-up period.(this includes both lunch and dinner)
7. Return ALL of his/her personal property in a public area. (i.e. the grocery store, or WAL-MART, etc)
8. Stop calling his/her parents for social conversations.
9. Try NOT to go to bed with them on your mind. (You know what I mean)
10. Utilize Spiritual Healing. (go to church, a synogogue, or a mosque of your choice)