There is a very simple Litmus Test to find out if you engaged a real man/father or just a sperm donor. Let’s compare and contrast the two;
- Has no knowledge of children’s birthdates
- Has no idea of children’s social security number
- Misses birthdays and graduations
- Calls children maybe once a year
- Has no relationship with his children at all.
- Know all birthdates of his children
- Has social security numbers and even an insurance policy on his children
- Never misses a birthday or graduation
- Calls his children regularly
- Has a strong relationship with his children
This is just food for thought. A lot of mothers spend a lot of time crying over sperm donors. Mothers get treated for your depression and move on with your life. You can not make a sperm donor a father or a man! Readers what are your thoughts? Does this blog make sense or should it be trashed?
If you engaged a sperm donor, go to://www.drowensmd.com/index.php?option=com_php&Itemid=7