Congratulations, you’ve made it another year on this earth. As we approach a new year, take the time out to figure out some things that you should leave behind.
- Bad Relationships – If you’re unhappy in your relationship…now is the time to let your trifling partner go. Leave the bagged behind and toast to a new year – with new opportunities to find the one.
- Janky Friends – Are your friends a bother? Do you always find yourself giving more than you’re getting in your friendships? Let it go.
- Negative Energy – Surrounded by Debbie Downers? It’s hard to remain optimistic when you don’t have people who are cheering you on.
- Oversharing – I love Twitter and Facebook as much as the next person, but we have to stop oversharing. I don’t need to know that your boyfriend cheated on you and you’re out trying to get your groove back with the girls. Yeah, some stuff just needs to stay off the internet.
- Bad Eating Habits (Compulsive Dieting) – Every other week there’s some new diet out, but honestly if you eat healthy you don’t have to worry about dieting. Eat healthy, reduce your portions and work out a few days a week. You’ll see the results
- Imaginary Careers – You’re not a model if you’ve never been paid for your services, you can’t be a rapper if you don’t perform outside of the studio and just because you don’t have a job doesn’t make you an artist.
- Bad Financial Habits (living beyond your means) – We all can’t be “very rich” like NeNe so it’s time to stop fronting like we are. Going into debt to dress like a celebrity…while you struggling to pay rent isn’t very attractive.
- Risky Sexual Behaviors – It’s time to start taking charge of your sexual health. Get tested regularly and use protection.
- Envy/Jealously – Try being genuinely happy for others success, it feels good.
- Keeping Up With Your Kids – Being 55-years-old wearing braids and baggy jeans isn’t going to pull you any quality women. Dress and act your age, not your shoe size.
11. Last but not least, Stay Out Of Beyonce’s Womb! Let this woman enjoy her new baby in peace. Sheesh
Happy New Year Folks!