- Are you afraid to talk or perform in public?
- Does your heart race when you even think about talking in front of people?
- Did you almost faint the last time you had to speak in public?
- If a new job, that will pays more but require you to do presentations, will you turn it down?
- Do you sweat profusely when standing in front of a crowd of unknown people.
Guess what, you may have “Social Phobia.”
Social Phobia, or Social Anxiety Disorder, is an anxiety disorder characterized by overwhelming anxiety and excessive self-consciousness in everyday social situations.
Please seek help from a medical professional if you feel you may have this disorder. The only way to get over fear is to CONQUER it!