This issue has yet to be placed at rest. However, I don’t believe that there is “any engagement.” That is just me! There seems to be a lot of ongoing controversy about the possiblity of this relationship-but so what. I think that we all would agree they appear somewhat closer these days; the question is just how close? As a psychiatrist, I have tried to put a couple of things into a different perspective with this issue.
- If it is true, she’s grown and able to make her own choices whether bad or good, in my opinion.
- It is impossible for there to be “incest” because they are NOT blood-related.
- I am sure that, during this critical time-period, Bobbi Kristina needs somebody that she can trust from her past. (Possibly to lay her head on their shoulder)
- Would we prefer that Bobbi Kristina sit at home alone( (In Whitney Houston’s Home) and enter into a terrible state of depression?
- And furthermore, this most probably is NOT a new relationship-just a tad bit more visible because now Bobbi Kristina is under the media’s eye, instead of her mother.
- Should Bobbi Kristina move forward in this relationship?
- Should Nick Gordon move back during this critical time of grieving?
- Can you really fall in love so soon after the tragic loss of a loved-one?
- Do you believe that Bobbi and Nick already had feelings BEFORE the death of Whitney Houston?
- Should the media just back-out and allow these two young persons to do there on thing?
I know many of you out there might just be going through your own relationship issues. If you need help sorting out a few of your issues, pick-up my e-book, “Am I In a Bad Relationship?”
My book can be found on the site and at http://amzn.to/AcFViO