Parched? The Thirst Is Real
You met a beautiful woman, even went on a few dates…but then all of a sudden you realize that the conversations and meet-ups are waning. She’s not returning your phone calls and all of a sudden she’s swamped with work, so trying to see her is like pulling nails.
She’s just NOT that into YOU.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but anytime you’re chasing something that doesn’t want to get caught, it’s a losing battle. I have five signs to recognize whether or not the girl of your dreams…is dreaming about somebody else.
5 Signs She’s Just Not That Into You
- Phone calls and texts are returned sparingly. Does she ignore your calls or take forever to text you back? Yea, she’s definitely not trying to talk to you. Stop bugging her before she adds you to her blocked list.
- She always refers to you as a FRIEND. Come on now…you know the difference between somebody introducing you as a friend versus a FRIEND. If she never gives any type of public acknowledgement of your affection…she’s just not that into you.
- She blatantly checks out other guys in your presence. Is she always looking at other guys while she’s in your presence? Does she look visibly upset when a handsome stranger doesn’t approach her? Yeah, she’d rather not be with you because she’s missing out on potential dates.
- She doesn’t make any effort in her appearance. Remember the first date when she had on a gorgeous wrap dress that showed off all her curves? Yeah, that’s been buried in the back of the closet and replaced with old t-shirts and sneakers. If she’s not trying to impress you with her appearance….yeah she’s just not that into you.
- She doesn’t care about your feelings. Did she cancel your last outing at the last minute? Did she apologize for the inconvenience or brush it off. Brotha you were just a date-filler until something better came along. Let it go.
I’m hoping that a few of fellas will read this list and do better next time. You win some, you lose some, it’s the rules of the game. Just make sure you’re not looking for your winner with somebody you’ve already lost with.